We recognize that it’s a challenging and uncertain time for everyone and we are continuing to monitor COVID-19 developments. SEMI Hockey will continue to monitor conditions and follow all recommendations and guidelines from government agencies and our facilities partners. To the extent that any of this affects the regular hockey season, we will advise all registrants and prepare for prorated fees and/or refunds of payments collected.
All returning players registering on or after June 1st may not be guaranteed a spot. If a spot is available, there is a $100 late registration fee.
Returning players who declare their intent to tryout for rep after August 1st, incur a $100 late rep tryout fee ($350 total to tryout).
- REFUND POLICY: Read and accept SEMI Hockey's Refund Policy
- ONLINE REGISTRATION - CLICK HERE TO START THE REGISTRATION PROCESS.
- Frequent Online Registration Issues:
- Register on a computer (not a phone or tablet). Internet Explorer is not compatible. TeamSnap recommends using Chrome.
- You will need your players Hockey Canada ID. If it doesn't automatically populate (it should), you can search your email for 'orderreceipt.pdf' to locate old Hockey Canada registration receipts that will have your ID on it or you can look on your player profile in TeamSnap on your team from last season. Most Hockey Canada IDs start with 1500*******..
- Frequent Online Registration Issues:
- ETRANSFER (full amount due in full if you choose this option): If you choose to pay by etransfer, send your payment IN FULL to firstname.lastname@example.org with the password 'ravens'. Please also ensure that you type your players first and last names in the memo field of your etransfer. Payment by etransfer must be done in full and payment is due within 5 days of your online registration.
- CREDIT CARD INSTALLMENTS OR IN FULL: If you select to pay by credit card online, you have the option to pay in full or installments (installment option is only available if you register prior to June 1st): ($300 on date of registration and the remainder split equally among: June 15th, July 15th and August 15th).
- Fees MUST be paid in full on due dates. No exceptions.
- VOLUNTEER DEPOSIT CHEQUE: Each family is required to volunteer a minimum of 5 hours throughout the season. If your family does not complete the hours, the association will cash your $250 volunteer deposit cheque. Please provide your Team Manager with a $250 volunteer deposit cheque at the beginning of the season. Do not drop this off at the SEMI office, but rather provide to your Team Manager at the onset of the season.
- To: SEMI Hockey
- Date: March 1, 2023
- Memo: Players first and last name
- Amount: $250.00
U15/U18 BC HOCKEY ZONE OR JUNIOR TRYOUT PARTICIPANTS: In order to more effectively track and manage U15 and U18 age players that are attending BC Hockey or Junior team tryouts, we have instituted a U15 and a U18 Tryout Hold Fee.
This $50 non-refundable fee, replaces the $250 tryout fee required to hold your spot in a rep tryout. Players that are trying out or have a commitment to a BC Hockey team or Junior team, but would like to keep their options open at SEMI, are required to register and pay this fee.
Players are then expected to attend a minimum of one tryout skate at SEMI in the fall. * Reminder – this process does not guarantee that the player has earned a spot on a SEMI rep team.
If the player is released from their other tryout commitment prior to the start of SEMI tryouts they are expected to attend the full SEMI tryout and pay the full $250 rep tryout fee at that point.
|Fee Schedule - 2022-23 Season - SUBJECT TO CHANGE
*U13 and U15 Rep tryouts begin as early as Sept 2nd, 2022; U11 and U18 Rep tryouts begin as early as Sept 8th, 2022*
|Birth Year||Division||Registration Fee||Rep Tryout Fee|
|Team Fees not included. Teams collect funds from each family to cover additional costs for tournaments, socks, wind-up party, trophies, additional ice, coaches gifts, additional skill training, etc. Fees can range from less than $100 per season to upwards of $2500 depending on your child's team and division. U6-U9 and U11-U18 Recreational C teams can expect lower team fees, where rep teams can expect fees between $1500-$2500 (possibly more if you have a paid coach). Contact the office if you have any questions!
Returning players who register on or after June 1st will be billed an additional $100 late fee. (Fee does not apply to the U21 division).
Rep Tryouts are optional. If you declare your intent by registering to tryout, this fee is Non-Refundable. NO EXCEPTIONS
International Students are not eligible to tryout for Rep hockey.
Rep tryouts for U13 and U15 begin on Labour Day Weekend and continue throughout the first couple weeks of September.
Rep tryouts for U11 and U18 will start as early as September 8th, 2022 and continue throughout the next couple of weeks.
Returning players who register for Rep Tryouts after August 1st will be charged an additional $100 (late rep tryout fee).