We recognize that it’s a challenging and uncertain time for everyone and we are continuing to monitor COVID-19 developments. SEMI Hockey will continue to monitor conditions and follow all recommendations and guidelines from government agencies and our facilities partners. To the extent that any of this affects the regular hockey season, we will advise all registrants and prepare for prorated fees and/or refunds of payments collected.
All returning players registering on or after June 15th may not be guaranteed a spot. If a spot is available, there is a $100 late registration fee.
Returning players who declare their intent to tryout for rep after August 1st, incur a $100 late rep tryout fee ($350 total to tryout).
- REFUND POLICY: Read and accept SEMI Hockey's Refund Policy
- ONLINE REGISTRATION - Contact SEMI Hockey to see if there is space in your division. Please register on a computer (not a phone or tablet). Internet Explorer is not compatible. TeamSnap recommends using Google Chrome.
- ETRANSFER (full amount due in one transfer if you choose this option): If you choose to pay by etransfer, send your payment IN FULL to email@example.com with the password 'ravens'. Please also ensure that you type your players first and last names in the memo field of your etransfer. Payment by etransfer must be done in full and payment is due no later than June 14th.
- CREDIT CARD INSTALLMENTS OR IN FULL: If you select to pay by credit card online, you have the option to pay in full or installments (installment option is only available if you register prior to June15th): ($200 on date of registration, remainder split equally among: June 15, July 15 and August 15).
- Fees MUST be paid in full prior to your child(ren) stepping on the ice for the season. No exceptions.
- VOLUNTEER DEPOSIT CHEQUE: Each family is required to volunteer a minimum of 5 hours throughout the season. If your family does not complete the hours, the association will cash your $250 volunteer deposit cheque. Please provide your Team Manager with a $250 volunteer deposit cheque at the beginning of the season. Do not drop this off at the SEMI office, but rather provide to your Team Manager at the onset of the season.
- To: SEMI Hockey
- Date: March 1, 2021
- Memo: Players first and last name
- Amount: $250.00
U18 BC HOCKEY/JUNIOR TRYOUT PARTICIPANTS: In order to more effectively track and manage midget age players that are attending BC Hockey or Junior team tryouts we have instituted a U18 Tryout Hold Fee.
This $50 non-refundable fee, replaces the $250 tryout fee required to hold your spot in a rep tryout. Players that are trying out or have a commitment to a BC Hockey team or Junior team, but would like to keep their options open at SEMI, are required to register and pay this fee.
Players are then expected to attend a minimum of one tryout skate at SEMI in the fall. * Reminder – this process does not guarantee that the player has earned a spot on a SEMI rep team.
If the player is released from their other tryout commitment prior to the start of SEMI tryouts they are expected to attend the full SEMI tryout and pay the full $250 rep tryout fee at that point.
|Fee Schedule - 2020-21 Season
*Rep tryouts begin as early as September 4th, 2020*
|Birth Year||Division||Registration Fee||Rep Tryout Fee|
|Team Fees not included. Teams collect funds from each family to cover additional costs for tournaments, socks, wind-up party, trophies, additional ice, coaches gifts, additional skill training, etc. Fees can range from less than $100 per season to upwards of $2500 depending on your child's team and division. U6-U9 and U11-U18 Recreational C teams can expect lower team fees, where rep teams can expect fees between $1500-$2500 (possibly more if you have a paid coach). Contact the office if you have any questions!
Returning players who register on or after June 15th, 2020 will be billed an additional $100 late fee. (Fee does not apply to the U21 division).
Rep Tryouts are optional. If you declare your intent by registering to tryout, this fee is Non-Refundable. International Students are not eligible to tryout for Rep hockey.
Rep tryouts begin on Labour Day Weekend and continue throughout the first couple weeks of September.
Returning players who register for Rep Tryouts after August 1, 2020 will be charged an additional $100 (late rep tryout fee).