SEMI Hockey Refund Policy
All applications for refunds, withdrawals or transfers must be made in writing and submitted to the SEMI Hockey Admin Office, firstname.lastname@example.org. Refunds will be processed on the following basis:
- Refunds requested prior to August 15th will be in full less a $50 administration fee (rep tryout fees are non-refundable).
- Refunds requested between August 16th and August 31st will be in full less a $50 administration fee if there is a waiting list for that division or age group. If no waiting list they will be processed under the next category (#3 below) (rep tryout fees are non-refundable).
- Refunds requested between September 1st and October 31st will be calculated at 66% less a $50 administration fee (rep tryout fees are non-refundable).
- Refunds requested between November 1st and November 30th will be calculated at 33% less a $50 administration fee (rep tryout fees are non-refundable).
- There will be no refunds approved after November 30th unless approved by the SMHA Board. Special consideration may be given for relocation, medical or compassionate grounds at the Board’s discretion.
- There will be no refunds for “rep” fees.
- There will be no refunds for "late" fees.
- If you paid by credit card, your credit card will be refunded. If you paid by cash or cheque, you will be refunded by cheque.
- Refunds due to injury after December 1st will be provided upon receipt by the SEMI Hockey office of a letter from the player's Physician noting the date of the injury. Refunds will be pro-rated less a $50 administration fee from the date of injury
Refunds due to medical reasons, other than injuries, will only be considered by the Executive upon written request supported by a letter from the player’s Physician.
"To Play the game is good, to win is better, but to LOVE the game is best of all."