New Player Registration
2019-20 Season Registration Opens May 15th (Season runs Sept 2019-Mar 2020)
- CONFIRM YOU RESIDE IN OUR RESIDENTIAL BOUNDARIES PCAHA Residential Playing Boundaries.
- COMPLETE REGISTRATION FORM (click here to download).
- If applicable COMPLETE PLAYER MOVEMENT FORM If you are moving from another association, you must fill out the Application for Player Movement and have it signed by your former association's Registrar or President. All player movements are charged a $25 fee.
- PROVIDE A COPY OF PLAYERS BIRTH CERTIFICATE
- PROVIDE 2 PROOFS OF RESIDENCY (Two proofs needed that show Mother or Father's name + address: ONE of the following statements: BC Hydro, Fortis, phone, cable, complete lease agreement + ONE of the following statements: utility/water, BC Medical, bank, credit card, car insurance, school registration confirmation).
- REGISTRATION FEE (see below: Fee Schedule). Cheque or credit card. You can provide a cheque at time or registration, or once we process your paperwork, we will send you a link to complete your registration and credit card payment online.
- INTERNATIONAL PLAYERS If your child was born OUTSIDE of Canada, you must also complete the following:
If the child is not a Permanent Resident, you must provide everything above for new player registration AND the following:
- IIHF - Unlimited Transfer Card Request
- IIHF Player Transfer Letter fo Approval
- Copy of passport,
- Copy of Study Visa/Permit,
- Confirmation of school registration for current season,
- Confirmation of primary medical insurance
- Intl Students-permission letter parents,
- Intl Students-homestay parents support letter (if applicable),
REFUND POLICY: Must read and accept the refund policy: SEMI Hockey Refund Policy
Once your paperwork is processed, you will receive an email with a link to set up your Hockey Canada account. Please create your account, register your child and make payment within 10 days of receiving the email.
|Fee Schedule - 2019-20 Season
***SUBJECT TO CHANGE***
|Birth Year||Division||Registration Fee*||Rep Tryout Fee**|
|2014||Initiation - Minor||$595||N/A|
|2013||Initiation - Major||$670||N/A|
|2012||Novice - Minor||$720||N/A|
|2011||Novice - Major||$745||N/A|
|*Team Fees not included. Teams collect funds from each family to cover additional costs for tournaments, socks, wind-up party, trophies, etc.*
**Rep Tryouts are optional. If you declare your intent by registering to tryout, this fee is Non-Refundable. Rep tryouts begin on Labour Day Weekend.**