Division + Team Manager Resources
If you are planning on being a Team Manager, start by completing the following items:
Team Manager Essentials
- Atom/PeeWee Christmas Challenge Tournament - SEMI Team Commitment Info
- BC Hockey 100th Anniversary Commemorative Helmet Sticker Instructions
- BC Hockey Conduct Policy 4.06 Alcohol Drugs Tobacco and Illegal Activity
- CODE OF CONDUCT & MEDICAL FORMS (hang onto these for duration of the season:
- BC Gaming Licence Application (for raffles & 50/50)
- Budget Worksheet Templates (Initiation & Novice)
- Budget Worksheet Template (Rep)
- Co-Ed Dressing Room Policy
- Electronic Game Sheet Information & Sign Up
- PCAHA Info & Scratch Pad - Electronic Game Sheets
- Envision Financial - Bank Account Set Up Form
- Expense Reimbursement Form
- Ice Cancellation Request Form
- March Madness Tournament info for SEMI Teams
- PCAHA Game Record Form - Initiation & Novice
- Photo Day - Online Printable Order Form
- Photo Day - Online Photo Scheduling Sign Up
- Photo Day - Online Team Photo Downloads (Use code Darby1102)
- Photo Day - Fix My Order Repair Form
- Policy on Team & Fan Wear
- SEMI Hockey Logo - Information
- Special Events Sanction Form (BC Hockey)
- Insurance & Entrepreneurial or Private Instructors and Groups
- TeamLink Log-in
- TeamLink User Guide
- TeamSnap Log-in
- TeamSnap Help
- 2017-18 Volunteer Tracking Template
- START HERE TO ENTER INTO A TOURNAMENT:
- BC Hockey Tournament Locator (find & apply for tournaments here).
- Get Permission from SEMI Hockey to attend tournament by filling out the Tournament Permission Letter and sending the completed letter to Suzanne Cyr (firstname.lastname@example.org) 30 days in advance. Suzanne will email you back the form signed by the SEMI Hockey President and also provide you with a pre-signed BC Hockey travel letter if you are in a tournament outside of the PCAHA.
- Request a 'Tournament Permission Number (TPN)' from your PCAHA League Manager 30 days in advance for tournaments within or outside of the PCAHA. Be sure to provide your League Manager all of your team and tournament details (easiest way is to forward him/her the SEMI Hockey Tournament Permission Letter that you received back from Suzanne).
- Send all completed forms with your official Hockey Canada roster, to the tournament host.
- If you are travelling out of the PCAHA, be sure to send all documents to the PCAHA (email@example.com) at least 10 days in advance.
- MUST READ: Insurance Coverage for Out of Country Competitions