Division + Team Manager Resources
Managing a Division or Team this Season? Make sure your courses are up to date to avoid ineligibility! All qualifications must be completed prior to participation.
Have you previously coached a team and would like to check to see if you are up to date with qualifications? the eHockey website is no longer. You will need to create a new login/account for the new Hockey Canada Registry. CLICK HERE for instructions on how to set it up. You will then need to link your Hockey Canada ID to your account in order to view your qualifications. CLICK HERE for detailed instructions on how to do so.
CRIMINAL RECORDS CHECK (CRC): Complete an online CRC (every 3 seasons).
- Complete your CRC online here: https://justice.gov.bc.ca/criminalrecordcheck. Be sure to use the ACCESS CODE: : 474NMQ6BQH
- If you are unable to complete the online check, please head into your local RCMP branch to get it done in person. Bring THIS LETTER and 2 pieces of ID.
- CLICK HERE for Surrey RCMP locations and hours | CLICK HERE For White Rock RCMP location and hours
RESPECT IN SPORT FOR ACTIVITY LEADERS (RIS): Complete the online RIS-Activity Leaders Course . This course must be renewed every 5 seasons. You MUST ensure that you use the pre-registration code SMH-T2D4W8D and ensure that Semiahmoo is selected from the organizations list.
PLANNING A SAFE RETURN TO HOCKEY: Complete the new online 'Planning a Safe Return to Hockey' video. It's short & sweet but you must complete the survey at the end to be certified.
CONCUSSION AWARENESS TRAINING TOOL 'COACH' (CATT): Complete the online CATT-Coach course.
Team Manager Essentials
BANKING, BUDGETS & FINANCE
- Envision Financial Account Set Up/Team Change of Ownership
- Expense Reimbursement Form
- Sample Budget Worksheets - U6-U9
- Sample Rep Budget Worksheets
CODE OF CONDUCT & MEDICAL FORMS
- **NEW**SEMI Hockey COVID Responsibility Code
- COACH CODE OF CONDUCT
- PARENT CODE OF CONDUCT (no need to collect as they were collected at time of registration)
- PLAYER CODE OF CONDUCT (no need to collect as they were collected at time of registration)
- MEDICAL INFORMATION FORM (no need to collect as info was collected at time of registration. Managers can view medical forms on the rostering tab in TeamSnap (click each player profile, scroll to bottom, click medical form link to download)
FUNDRAISING & OFF-ICE ACTIVITIES
- BC Gaming Licence Application (for raffles & 50/50)
- Special Events Sanction Form (must complete for off-ice activities, dryland, etc.)
- Insurance & Entrepreneurial or Private Instructors and Groups
- Pacific Coast Amateur Hockey Association (PCAHA)
- 2020-21 PCAHA FVW League Manager Info
- 2020-21 PCAHA U11A League Manager Info
- 2020-21 PCAHA U13A League Manager Info
- 2020-21 PCAHA U15A League Manager Info
- 2020-21 PCAHA U18A League Manager Info
- PCAHA U11A-U13A Zoom Meeting Recording
- PCAHA 2019-20 Manual (will update with 2020-21 Manual once received)
- PCAHA Week-By-Week Breakdown_2020-2021 Season
- BC Hockey
- Hockey Canada
HISPORTS & GAME DAY ESSENTIALS
- HiSports Electronic Game Sheet Information & Sign Up
- HiSports Scratch Pad
- HiSports 'How to Find Other Teams Contact Information'
- HiSports Coach & Manager Training
- Centennial Arena Score Clock Instructions
- List of Team ID's (Hockey Canada official rosters)
ICE MANAGEMENT ESSENTIALS
- Photo Day - Online Printable Order Form
- Photo Day - 2019-20 Online Team Photo Downloads (Use code Darby1025)
- Photo Day - Fix My Order Repair Form
- BC Hockey Conduct Policy 4.06 Alcohol Drugs Tobacco and Illegal Activity
- Co-Ed Dressing Room Policy
- Policy on Team & Fan Wear
- SEMI Hockey Logo - Information
TEAMWEAR, FANWEAR, JERSEYS, SOCKS
- Cyclone Taylor Team Tracksuit/Practice Jerseys/Socks Info
- Docksteader custom hoodies
- 2020-21 3rd Jersey Order Form + Info (U11A + up only)
- START HERE TO ENTER INTO A TOURNAMENT:
- BC Hockey Tournament Locator (find & apply for tournaments here).
- Get Permission from SEMI Hockey if tournament is OUTSIDE the PCAHA by filling out THIS FORM and sending it to email@example.com 30 days in advance (no sooner). We will email you back the form signed by the SEMI Hockey President and also provide you with a pre-signed BC Hockey travel letter and a copy of your most recent roster.
- Request a 'Tournament Permission Number (TPN)' from your PCAHA League Manager 30 days in advance for tournaments within or outside of the PCAHA. Be sure to provide your League Manager all of your team and tournament details.
- Send all completed forms with your official Hockey Canada roster, to the tournament host.
- If you are travelling out of the PCAHA, be sure to send all documents to the PCAHA (firstname.lastname@example.org) at least 10 days in advance.
- MUST READ: Insurance Coverage for Out of Country Competitions