Division + Team Manager Resources
Team Manager Meetings - all meetings will be at the SEMI Hockey office (1544 Foster Street, White Rock)
- Initiation & Novice Teams: Wednesday Oct 9th from 7-8pm,
- House/C Team: Wednesday Oct 9th from 8-9pm
Team Manager Manual 2019-20**updated as of Oct 16th**
If you are planning on being a Team Manager, start by completing the following items:
Team Manager Essentials
- BC Hockey Conduct Policy 4.06 Alcohol Drugs Tobacco and Illegal Activity
- CODE OF CONDUCT & MEDICAL FORMS (hang onto these for duration of the season:
- BC Gaming Licence Application (for raffles & 50/50)
- Budget Worksheet Templates (Initiation & Novice)
- Budget Worksheet Template (Rep)
- Co-Ed Dressing Room Policy
- HiSports Electronic Game Sheet Information & Sign Up
- HiSports Scratch Pad
- HiSports How to Find Other Teams Contact Information
- HiSports - Coach & Manager Training
- Envision Financial - Bank Account Set Up Form
- Expense Reimbursement Form
- Ice Cancellation Request Form
- MARCH MADNESS SEMI TEAM COMMITMENT
- PCAHA Game Record Form - Initiation & Novice
- Photo Day - Online Printable Order Form
- Photo Day - 2019-20 Online Team Photo Downloads (Use code Darby1025)
- Photo Day - Fix My Order Repair Form
- Policy on Team & Fan Wear
- SEMI Hockey Logo - Information
- Special Events Sanction Form (BC Hockey)
- Insurance & Entrepreneurial or Private Instructors and Groups
- TeamSnap Log-in
- TeamSnap Help
- Volunteer Tracking Template
- START HERE TO ENTER INTO A TOURNAMENT:
- BC Hockey Tournament Locator (find & apply for tournaments here).
- Get Permission from SEMI Hockey if tournament is OUTSIDE the PCAHA by filling out THIS FORM and sending it to firstname.lastname@example.org 30 days in advance (no sooner). We will email you back the form signed by the SEMI Hockey President and also provide you with a pre-signed BC Hockey travel letter and a copy of your most recent roster.
- Request a 'Tournament Permission Number (TPN)' from your PCAHA League Manager 30 days in advance for tournaments within or outside of the PCAHA. Be sure to provide your League Manager all of your team and tournament details.
- Send all completed forms with your official Hockey Canada roster, to the tournament host.
- If you are travelling out of the PCAHA, be sure to send all documents to the PCAHA (email@example.com) at least 10 days in advance.
- MUST READ: Insurance Coverage for Out of Country Competitions