Division + Team Manager Resources
Managing a Division or Team this Season? Make sure your courses are up to date to avoid ineligibility! All qualifications must be completed prior to participation.
Have you previously Managed a team and would like to check to see if you are up to date with qualifications? the eHockey website is no longer. You will need to create a new login/account for the new Hockey Canada Registry. CLICK HERE for instructions on how to set it up. You will then need to link your Hockey Canada ID to your account in order to view your qualifications. CLICK HERE for detailed instructions on how to do so.
CRIMINAL RECORDS CHECK (CRC): Complete an online CRC (every 3 seasons).
- Complete your CRC online here: https://justice.gov.bc.ca/criminalrecordcheck. Be sure to use the ACCESS CODE: : 474NMQ6BQH. The online CRC will be emailed to the SEMI Hockey office directly.
- If you are unable to complete the online check, please head into your local RCMP branch to get it done in person. Bring THIS LETTER and 2 pieces of ID. If you get an in person CRC completed, you will need to scan/email a copy of your CRC to email@example.com.
- CLICK HERE for Surrey RCMP locations and hours | CLICK HERE For White Rock RCMP location and hours
RESPECT IN SPORT FOR ACTIVITY LEADERS (RIS): Complete the online RIS-Activity Leaders Course . This course must be renewed every 5 seasons. You MUST ensure that you use the pre-registration code SMH-T2D4W8D and ensure that Semiahmoo is selected from the organizations list.
CONCUSSION AWARENESS TRAINING TOOL 'COACH' (CATT): Complete the online CATT-Coach course.
Please note that you cannot be rostered and will not have access to HiSports.App prior to completing the above three requirements.
Division Manager Essentials
- Division Manager Job Description
- U6-U9 DM Guide
- U6-U9 EVALUATION TEMPLATES
- Division Manager - C Division - 2 Week Letter template
Team Manager Essentials
BANKING, BUDGETS & FINANCE
- Envision Financial Account Set Up/Team Change of Ownership
- Expense Reimbursement Form
- Sample Budget Worksheets - U6-U9
- Sample Rep Budget Worksheets
CODE OF CONDUCT & MEDICAL FORMS
- **NEW**COVID-19 Responsibility Code (revised Sept 2021)
- COACH CODE OF CONDUCT
- PARENT CODE OF CONDUCT (no need to collect as they were collected at time of registration)
- PLAYER CODE OF CONDUCT (no need to collect as they were collected at time of registration)
- MEDICAL INFORMATION FORM (no need to collect as info was collected at time of registration. Managers can view medical forms on the rostering tab in TeamSnap (click each player profile, scroll to bottom, click medical form link to download)
FUNDRAISING & OFF-ICE ACTIVITIES
- BC Gaming License Application (for raffles & 50/50)
- Special Events Sanction Form (must complete for off-ice activities, dryland, etc.)
- Insurance & Entrepreneurial or Private Instructors and Groups
- Pacific Coast Amateur Hockey Association (PCAHA)
- 2021-22 PCAHA FVW League Manager Info
- 2021-22 PCAHA U11A League Manager Info
- 2021-22 PCAHA U13A League Manager Info
- 2021-22 PCAHA U15A League Manager Info
- 2021-22 PCAHA U18A League Manager Info
- PCAHA 2021-22 Rule Book
- PCAHA Week-By-Week Breakdown_2021-2022 Season
- BC Hockey
- Hockey Canada
HISPORTS & GAME DAY ESSENTIALS
- SEMI HOCKEY GAME DETAILS - Social Media Form
- HiSports Electronic Game Sheet Information & Sign Up
- HiSports Scratch Pad
- HiSports Coach & Manager Training
- HiSports - How to find other teams' contact info:
Go to your team landing page
You will see 3 tabs along the top: SUMMARY / ROSTER / SCHEDULE
When on the SCHEDULE tab, you will see a list of schedules in which your team exists (ie, U15A Pre-Season, U15A Placement, any tournament they may participate in, etc). These schedule names are in green font, and clicking on them opens up the list of games specific to each schedule.
This is the important part: DO NOT CLICK ON THE SCHEDULE NAME!!!! Just to the LEFT of the schedule name, there is a very subtle ">". If you click ON ">", the contacts for that particular schedule will toggle open.
- Centennial Arena Score Clock Instructions
- Referee Allowances (pay refs cash at each home game as per the allowance chart)
- PCAHA GameSheet (for use only in exhibition games when HiSports not active for one or both teams)
ICE MANAGEMENT ESSENTIALS
- BC Hockey Conduct Policy 4.06 Alcohol Drugs Tobacco and Illegal Activity
- Co-Ed Dressing Room Policy
- Policy on Team & Fan Wear
- SEMI Hockey Logo - Information
TEAMWEAR, FANWEAR, JERSEYS, SOCKS
- ***NEW for 2021-22 Season*** - Cyclone Taylor Team Gear Flyer
- 2021 Ravens 3rd jersey order form (U11 A teams & up only - fillable - DUE BY OCT 8TH, 2021
- START HERE TO ENTER INTO A TOURNAMENT:
- BC Hockey Tournament Locator (find & apply for tournaments here).
- Get Permission from SEMI Hockey if tournament is OUTSIDE the PCAHA by filling out THIS FORM and sending it to firstname.lastname@example.org 30 days in advance (no sooner). We will email you back the form signed by the SEMI Hockey President and also provide you with a pre-signed BC Hockey travel letter and a copy of your most recent roster.
- Request a 'Tournament Permission Number (TPN)' from your PCAHA League Manager 30 days in advance for tournaments within or outside of the PCAHA. Be sure to provide your League Manager all of your team and tournament details.
- Send all completed forms with your official Hockey Canada roster, to the tournament host.
- If you are travelling out of the PCAHA, be sure to send all documents to the PCAHA (email@example.com) at least 10 days in advance.
- MUST READ: Insurance Coverage for Out of Country Competitions