Division + Team Manager Resources
TEAM MANAGER SEASON START-UP MEETING SCHEDULE
1544 Foster Street, White Rock, BC
Rep: Wed Sept 26, 7-8pm
Initiation/Novice: Wed Oct 10, 7-8pm
House: Wed Oct 10, 8-9pm
If you are planning on being a Team Manager, start by completing the following items:
Team Manager Essentials
- BC Hockey 100th Anniversary Commemorative Helmet Sticker Instructions
- CODE OF CONDUCT & MEDICAL FORMS (hang onto these for duration of the season:
- BC Gaming Licence Application (for raffles & 50/50)
- Budget Worksheet Templates (Initiation & Novice)
- Co-Ed Dressing Room Policy
- Electronic Game Sheet Information & Sign Up
- Envision Financial - Bank Account Set Up Form
- Expense Reimbursement Form
- Ice Cancellation Request Form
- PCAHA Game Record Form - Initiation & Novice
- Photo Day - Online Printable Order Form
- Photo Day - Online Photo Scheduling Sign Up
- Policy on Team & Fan Wear
- SEMI Hockey Logo - Information
- Special Events Sanction Form (BC Hockey)
- Insurance & Entrepreneurial or Private Instructors and Groups
- TeamLink Log-in
- TeamLink User Guide
- TeamSnap Log-in
- TeamSnap Help
- 2017-18 Volunteer Tracking Template
- START HERE TO ENTER INTO A TOURNAMENT:
- BC Hockey Tournament Locator (find & apply for tournaments here).
- Get Permission from SEMI Hockey to attend tournament by filling out the Tournament Permission Letter and the BC Hockey Out of Province form and sending completed forms to email@example.com 30 days in advance for tournaments you wish to attend that are outside of the PCAHA only).
- Request a 'Tournament Permission Number (TPN)' from your PCAHA League Manager 30 days in advance for tournaments within or outside of the PCAHA. Be sure to provide your League Manager all of your team and tournament details.
- Send all completed forms with your official Hockey Canada roster, to firstname.lastname@example.org if you are travelling out of PCAHA or outside of the Country at least 10 days in advance.
- Be sure to send all documents to the tournament host organizer.
- MUST READ: Insurance Coverage for Out of Country Competitions
Docksteader Team Pricing