Ravens Give-Back Program
Think of the potential benefits for everyone when motivated, able-bodied youth experience interacting with their community.
Does your community-based organization have a special project or seasonal task that could really use some (or a lot of) volunteer help? Contact SEMI Hockey (email email@example.com or call 604-385-1842) with your need or idea and we'll connect you with one of our 64 teams and get everyone pointed in the right direction. You'll be surprised what youthful energy and a bit of community spirit accomplishes.
Ravens Give-Back to our Community:
- H2 Penguins 2016/17 - Great Pumpkin Run/Peace Arch Hospital Foundation
- BA1 2015/16 - Sources Food Bank
- PWA1 2015/16 - Sources Food Bank
- PWA2 2014/15 - NightShift Street Ministries (related story)
- PWA1 2014/15 - Sources BC
- Midget A4 2013/14 - Surrey Food Bank
- Midget C1 2013/14 - Sources BC (related article)
- PeeWee A2 - 2013/14 - Great Pumpkin Run/ Peace Arch Hospital Foundation
2016 Asurion Cup
SEMI Hockey and community partner Asurion have initiated the inaugural Asurion Cup Food Drive. All SEMI Hockey teams are challenged to donate food or cash to the Sources food bank. The team that rasies the most money or food donations will be honoured with the Asurion Cup, a replica Stanley Cup kindly donated by Asurion. The entire winning team will also be treated to a Vancouver Canucks game courtesy of the Canucks.
Update - The Winning team is Pee Wee A3 with 1039lbs Congrats boys.
Total donations in pounds 2,891, almost a ton and a half.
Atom C2 – 155 lbs
Atom C4 – 220
Atom C5 – 80
Atom C8 - 162
Peewee A1 – 200
Peewee A2 – 235
Peewee A3 – 1089
Peewee C4 – 106
Peewee C5 – 80
Bantam A1 – 385
Bantam C1 – 34
Bantam C2 – 145