The RIS-Parent program is mandatory for all Novice Major (H4) and above parents to complete. Only one parent per family needs to take the course.
The Respect in Sport Parent Program is an on-line training program for parents and guardians of young hockey players in Canada.
The Parent Program is an informative tool to help your hockey organization foster a fun, safe and respectful hockey environment.
This program is significantly different than the Respect in Sport Activity Leader program that all bench staff (coaches, managers & safety personnel are required to complete).
- Click here to read the directions and to start the course. It will take 1 hour, but you can complete it in sections if you prefer.
- Respect in Sport -Parent Program Procedures
- Pre-Registration Code: SMHP-Z2T4A4P
- Become a Sponsor
- BC Hockey Conduct Policy 4.06 Alcohol Drugs Tobacco and Illegal Activity
- PARENT CODE OF CONDUCT
- Consolidated Bylaws
- Docksteader Online Store (SEMI Wear)
- Goalie Training Reimbursement Form
- Hockey Canada Parent downloads
- Photo Day - Printable Order Form
- Photo Day - Fix My Order Repair Form
- Sportsmanship Starts in the Stands SMHA Presentation