SEMI Hockey Coaching Resources
- New to Coaching? Start here:
- Complete an online Criminal Records Check (must renew every 3 seasons) and you are unable to participate until we have one on file.
- Complete the online Respect in Sport Course (use pre-registration code SMH-T2D4W8D) (must renew every 5 years)
- Complete the online Concussion Awareness Training Tool - Coach (CATT) course (does not expire)
- Complete the required online and in-person BC Hockey coaching course for your division (see graph below)
- The online and in-person coaching courses will be offered in late Sept-Nov.
- COURSE REIMBURSEMENT: Once you have completed the course in its entirety and you have received an email from BC Hockey advising completion, forward your BC Hockey letter (or screenshot of your profile showing completion), payment receipt, Expense Reimbursement Request Form and email all three to email@example.com. Please note, that we will not reimburse for any coaching courses if they are not completed in full (ie - if you only complete the online portion and do not end up attending the in person course, we will not reimburse for the online portion).
- COACH APPLICATION
- Coach Resource Files (Dropbox)
- Coaches Initial Duty
- Coach Bench Card
- COACH CODE OF CONDUCT
- Expense Reimbursement Request Form
- Mandatory Helmet Policy
- PCAHA Rule Book - 2018-19
- Teaching Body Checking the Right Way
- BC Hockey Coaching Info & Links
Cross-Ice Information (Initiation & Novice)