UPDATED: October 23rd, 2020
- SEMI Hockey Arena Protocols – Revised 10-23-2020
- City of Surrey Arena Guidelines (South Surrey, Cloverdale, Surrey Sport/Fleetwood Arenas)
- COVID-19 Positive Test? Here are suggested steps to take
- BC Hockey Self Assessment Tool
- BC Hockey FAQs Document (Updated Oct 22)
- GPF/Planet Ice Delta – Mandatory Face Mask Policy
- Centennial Arena Contact Tracing Form (do not need to email in, however, must show facility attendant and keep in files for duration of season)
- Surrey Facility Contact Tracing Form (do not need to provide to facility attendant, but must fill out and keep in files)
- SEMI Hockey COVID Responsibility Code
- Phase 3 Return to Sport Guidelines Revised 09-30-2020
- BC Hockey Return to Play Info
CLICK HERE to view the Return to Play presentation from the August 17th Townhall.
CLICK HERE to view the Return to Play meeting recording.
CLICK HERE to view the PCAHA Return to Player Newsletter #1
Return to Play Plan
SEMI Hockey has been working very closely with our partners at PCAHA, BC Hockey, and Hockey Canada to plan a safe return to sport program.
We will have more detailed information by mid-August and will share that when available. However, some of the key areas that you can start to plan around are:
- We plan on having PCAHA game play for rep and C leagues,
- September will be a development/prep evaluation phase with no outside SEMI Hockey inter-club activity with no league play until at least Thanksgiving,
- Rep evaluations will be postponed to early October – No mandatory tryouts on Labour Day weekend,
- We anticipate no tournaments until at least December and likely no travel outside of the Lower Mainland until at least the New Year,
- Increased health protocols at all facilities,
- Use of a ‘cohort model’ to control group contact,
- A later start date for U6 & U7 groups; exact start date TBA, preparing for early October.
UPDATED: June 24, 2020
SEMI Hockey along with the PCAHA and it’s associations have been hard at work, working on the Return to Play plan for the 2020-21 hockey season. Please review the below video and documents pertaining to the safe return to the rink:
SEMI Hockey Townhall Recording – June 24th, 2020