Returning Player Registration
**2018/19 fee schedule below ~ no fee increases from 2017/18 season**
All returning player registrations received after May 15th, 2018 will be charged a $100 late fee and may not be guaranteed a spot for this season.
- CLICK HERE (link will be active when registration opens) to log into your account and start the registration process (read below first).
- From HCR, when you have completed the on-line registration, print a copy of your receipt for your records. If you choose to pay by cheque rather than online by credit card, print a copy of your receipt/invoice for submission and mail it along with your cheque to the SEMI Hockey office. If your cheque isn't received by the SEMI Hockey office within 10 days of registering, your player's HCR Registration will be cancelled. Do not post-date your cheque.
- NEW - if you select to pay by credit card PRIOR to May 15th, you will have the option to pay by cc installments. ($200 on date of registration, and the remainder split equally on May 31st, June 30th and July 31st.
- Fees MUST be paid in full prior to your child(ren) stepping on the ice for the season. No exceptions.
- You are no longer required to drop off or mail your post-dated volunteer deposit cheque. Your Team Manager will be collecting this cheque at your first parent meeting once your child is placed on a team.
- Must read and accept SEMI Hockey's Refund Policy
|Fee Schedule - 2018-19 Season|
|Birth Year||Division||Registration Fee||Rep Tryout Fee|
|2013||Initiation - Minor||$595||N/A|
|2012||Initiation - Major||$670||N/A|
|2011||Novice - Minor||$720||N/A|
|2010||Novice - Major||$745||N/A|
|Team Fees not included. Teams collect funds from each family to cover additional costs for tournaments, socks, wind-up party, trophies, etc.
Returning players who register after on or after May 15th, 2018 will be billed an additional $100 late fee. (Fee does not apply to the Juvenile division)
Rep Tryouts are optional. If you declare your intent by registering to tryout, this fee is Non-Refundable. International Students are not eligible to tryout for Rep hockey.
Rep tryouts begin on Labour Day Weekend and continue throughout the first couple weeks of September.
Returning players who register for Rep Tryouts after August 1, 2018 will be charged an additional $100 (late rep tryout fee).